A 10-Session Women’s Bible Study
Join a group of women in a safe environment for a video based bible study series. Each night will contain Biblical teaching and group conversation. Both in-person and Zoom options are available!
The opening lines and chapters of Genesis teach us fundamental truths about God. We watch Him bring light after darkness, order after chaos, and rest after toil—all through the power of His Word.
Over 10 sessions of verse-by-verse study, dive into the first 11 chapters of Genesis by following three critical stages of understanding: comprehension, interpretation, and application. Teaching videos are key in understanding this study. Revisit familiar stories and historical figures, challenge your basic knowledge, and discover deeper meanings in the text. As God reveals Himself through Scripture, we can only begin to understand ourselves when we first glimpse the character, attributes, and promises of our Creator.
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 10 weeks of group sessions
- Essential teaching videos (30 to 35 minutes per session) that build upon and tie together the personal study
- Group discussion following teaching videos
- Verse-by-verse study for comprehension, interpretation, and application
- Discover what the Bible says about God, His character, and attributes.
- Learn to love God with your mind as well as your heart through intentional study.
- Challenge your basic understanding of familiar stories through three critical stages of understanding: comprehension, interpretation, and application.
- Gain knowledge of yourself by first understanding God as He has revealed Himself through Scripture.
To register, fill out the form below!