We want to invite you to one of our Indoor Church Services this coming Sunday!
Additionally, we want to take an opportunity to inform you of what you can expect during this morning and how we are caring for the health and safety of each individual with social distancing measures. Please read through the information below as it will be helpful in ensuring the best Sunday morning possible!
What can I expect when I arrive?
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to service time. We want to make sure each family has adequate time to park, and enter the building while maintaining social distancing.
- Upon arrival, you may park in the North parking lot. You will be greeted by our amazing team members and directed where to park.
- Once parked, please remain in your vehicle. A rock star team member will ask how many are in your party. This team member will radio your party size to our service hosts that will prepare seating for you.
- Once your seating is prepared, you will be directed to exit your vehicle and walk to our main entrance where you will be greeted and shown to your seats.
- Get comfortable! Settle in and get your Bible ready. Send those “air fives” to your church family around you and prepare to worship together!
- Each service will begin promptly on the hour and last approximately 50 minutes.
- At the conclusion of your service, please remain in your seating area until dismissed by one our great team members. We highly encourage greeting others and re-sending those “air fives” on your way back to your vehicle.
- Please let us know which service you are planning to attend by reserving your seat along with the number in your party by clicking below!
- Should I wear a mask? While face masks are recommended, they are not required for our indoor services.